New firmware V01.44. Much better CAN protocol handling!
- New MY2011 cars added to the list
- All of the new Meriva-B Control units can be diagnosed!
- All of the new Movano-B Control units can be diagnosed!
- Reduced program size, and improved speed!
- Quick diagnostic added for CAN based cars, much faster operation on the whole car!
- Vectra-C IPC Variant coding, and Code Index programming corrected, added.
- Corsa-D IPC Variant coding, and Code Index programming corrected, added.
- Corsa-D BCM all of the available options has added to the variant coding!
- The layout of the windows are modified, now works better on netbook!
- Many small, and some serious bugs were removed.
- The fault code format changed, in order to make it possible to add fault codes for new cars, such as the Insignia, Astra-J, Meriva-B!
- Insignia, and Astra-J key learning added!
- Astra-H REC Alarm programming corrected.
- UHP Module programming corrected
- DIS variant coding options corrected!
IMPORTANT This will need activating, so please make sure you have access to the internet before you need to use it
To download, click settings, check for updates in VAUX-COM, or login to the customer section